We have some exciting opportunities available to join The Music Bank team. Across both stores we teach in excess of 10,000 lessons every year!
Self Employed Music Tutors
Piano Tutor - Ideally Tuesdays - 2-8pm (days can be discussed)
Saxophone Tutor - Ideally Tuesdays - 2-8pm (days can be discussed)
About the Roles
We require an experienced self employed music Teacher to teach students of all ages(5+) and abilities from beginner to grade 8.
Availability - Ideally Tuesdays (to be discussed/confirmed) Lessons to take place from 11am-8pm (most lessons take place 3pm onwards)
It is essential you are a team player, punctual, positive and have excellent communication skills.
The Role will require a advanced DBS check which the company will contribute 50% towards.
Rates of Pay
£18 per Hour
What We Do
- We manage all lessons and customer communication
- Drive business and generate leads both in store and online
- We spend generously on advertising each month
- Provide all equipment necessary
Job Type: Self Employed
Ways to apply:
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call store on 01423 638343
- Call in store and speak to a member of the team