If you require a full professional setup, simple restring or repair, we have you covered. All of our repairs are carried out in store by our very own Paul Fox!
What you get...
- Full instrument assessment
- Check hardware, machine heads, bridge, neck bolts, strap buttons
- Adjustment to truss rod to correct relief
- Re-cut top nut if required / Sand down acoustic bridge if required
- Set playing action to your specification
- Set intonation
- Full clean and polish
Guitar Setup PLUS Fret Level, Crown & Polish (Extra £50)
- All of the above
- Fret Level, Crown & Polish
- Individual Fret Level - £10 per Fret
6 String Electric/Acoustic/Bass - £50 + Strings
12 String Electric/Acoustic - £60 + Strings
6 String Electric Floyd Rose / Floating Bridge - £70 + Strings
Here is Paul Setting up an Acoustic Guitar
Guitar Servicing & Restring
Get your guitar looking like new again with a instore full service!
- Full body polish restoring your guitar to its original shine
- Old grime/grease removed from fret board
- Fretboard treated with lemon oil to ensure smooth playing
- Full restring
- Fully tuned and read to play!
6 String Electric/Acoustic/Bass - £20 + Strings
12 String Electric/Acoustic - £25 + Strings
6 String Electric Floyd Rose / Floating Bridge - £30 + Strings
Ukulele & Banjo £20 + Strings
Mandolin - £25 + Strings
Here is Paul restoring a Banjo!
Install replacement Jack Socket - From £35 plus parts
Install new Pickup - From £35 (per pickup) plus parts
Install new Tone/Volume Pots - From £35 plus parts
Install new Top Nut - From £30 plus parts
Install new Pickguard - From £30 plus parts
Install new Bridge - From £30 plus parts
Install new Strap Buttons - From £20 plus parts
Install new Acoustic Pre Amp - From £35 plus parts
Install new Machine Heads - From £30 plus parts
Install new Selector Switch - From £35 plus parts
For more bespoke repairs please call or visit store for a quotation.
*Please note - We charge a £10 diagnostic fee for any preliminary checks we carry out prior to any further work agreed. However, this is refundable should work commence.