The Ukulele originates from Hawaii, and has made its way into both classic and pop music over the last few decades. The Tenor size is much bigger than its Soprano and Concert siblings, and delivers a rich, full sound with excellent projection. Its comfortable contours will accommodate any level of player, and is ideal for travelling musicians.
This stunning Ukulele is crafted with an all-solid mahogany body, delivering an earthy voice with an excellent punch. Mahogany contains distinct character of soft warmth, but is well balanced with a bite of its own. The mahogany build offers a stunning grain, that is instantly recognisable. Red Tortoise binding is also included and adds a luxurious finish to the overall appearance.
Classic Aquila Strings
The Snail UKT-518 Mahogany Series Tenor Ukulele features a set of Aquila strings, which are made in Italy and manufactured from a special Nylgut material. Nylgut is a synthetic material that combines characteristics of both nylon and gut strings, producing a string that is easy to play with a warm tone.
- Tenor size Ukulele delivers a rich, full sound with added versatility
- Perfect for travelling musicians
- All-mahogany body offers warmth, clarity with excellent definition
- Ebony fingerboard offers a sturdy platform, ideal for percussive techniques
- Stunning die-cast tuners provide precise intonation
- Easy to play and comfortable body shape is suitable for any player
- Aquila strings offer an authentic tone and feel
Body & Bridge
Body Shape: Tenor
Back/ Side Wood: Mahogany
Top Material: Mahogany
Binding: Red Tortoise
Neck & Fingerboard
Number of Frets: 19
Fretboard Inlay: White Dots