The Ukulele originates from Hawaii, and has made its way into both classic and pop music over the last few decades. The Soprano size is known as a standard sized Ukulele and produces a great amount of warm tones that bring upbeat vibes to your songs. Its comfortable contours will accommodate any level of player, and is ideal for travelling musicians.
This stunning Ukulele is crafted with an all-solid mahogany body, delivering an earthy voice with excellent punch that sits well in any mix. Mahogany also offers a stunning grain, that is instantly recognisable. Red Tortoise binding is also included and adds a luxurious finish to the overall appearance.
Classic Aquila Strings
The Snail UKS-212E Mahogany Series Soprano Ukulele features a set of Aquila strings, which are made in Italy and manufactured from a special Nylgut material. Nylgut is a synthetic material that combines characteristics of both nylon and gut strings, producing a string that is easy to play with a warm tone.
- Soprano model offers a standard size Ukulele and delivers thin, jangley sound
- Perfect for travelling musicians
- All-mahogany body offers warmth, clarity with excellent definition
- Ebony fingerboard offers a sturdy platform, ideal for percussive techniques
- Stunning die-cast tuners provide precise intonation
- Easy to play and comfortable body shape is suitable for any player
- Aquila strings offer an authentic tone and feel
Body & Bridge
Body Shape: Soprano
Back/ Side Wood: Mahogany
Top Material: Mahogany
Binding: Red Tortoise
Neck & Fingerboard
Number of Frets: 16
Fretboard Inlay: White Dots