The Ukulele originates from Hawaii, and has made its way into both classic and pop music over the last few decades. The Concert size is slightly bigger than the standard Soprano, making it more suitable for players with bigger hands. Its comfortable contours will accommodate any level of player, and is ideal for travelling musicians.
This stunning Concert Ukulele features an exotic zebrawood body, offering a distinctive appearance and high-quality tone. Zebrawood is very similar to Indian rosewood and delivers a well defined bass and treble, along with excellent projection. A matching zebrawood headstock is also included, along with delicate Mother of Pearl binding and rosette.
Classic Aquila Strings
The Snail UKS-480 Zebrawood Ukulele features a set of Aquila strings, which are made in Italy and manufactured from a special Nylgut material. Nylgut is a synthetic material that combines characteristics of both nylon and gut strings, producing a string that is easy to play with a warm tone.
- Concert size Ukulele is slightly bigger than a standard sized Soprano and delivers a fuller sound
- Perfect for travelling musicians
- Zebrawood body offers exotic appearance, along with excellent projection and definition
- Ebony fingerboard offers a sturdy platform, ideal for percussive techniques
- Stunning die-cast tuners provide precise intonation
- Mother of pearl binding offers prestigious appearance
- Easy to play and comfortable body shape is suitable for any player
- Aquila strings offer an authentic tone and feel
Body & Bridge
Body Shape: Concert
Back/ Side Wood: Zebrawood
Top Material: Zebrawood
Binding: Mother Of Pearl
Neck & Fingerboard
Number of Frets: 19
Fretboard Inlay: White Dots