The conventional three way guitar EQ network, or tone stack (a.k.a. Bass, Middle and Treble), is a key to the characteristic "voice" of traditional guitar amplifiers. Classic amplifier designs have their own versions of this network which leads to their own tonal voicings. The ISF control allows you to infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network between any of the traditional voicings in a way that has never before been possible. In this way you can design your own sound and truly find 'the sound in your head'.
HT-5R MKII SPECIFICATION
- 5 WATT COMBO
- ECC83 PREAMP VALVE, 12BH7 POWER AMP VALVE
- UNIQUE PUSH-PULL POWER AMP DESIGN
- 2 CHANNELS
- FOOTSWITCHABLE VOICES FOR CLEAN AND OVERDRIVE
- POWER REDUCTION TO 0.5 WATTS
- USB AUDIO OUT
- XLR D.I. OUT
- NEWLY VOICED STUDIO QUALITY REVERB
- 1X12 BLACKSTAR DESIGNED SPEAKER
- 2-BUTTON FOOTSWITCH INCLUDED
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.